Friday, November 20, 2009

The Blind Side

I had high hopes for this movie based on the trailers and to my delight I was not disappointed. The story stars Sandra Bullock, Tim McGraw and Quinton Aaron and tells the story of Michael Oher and the family that takes him in off of the street and gives him a family that supports and loves him and how he goes from being an under-educated but giant teenager to become a much sought after recruit for major college football programs. Quinton and Sandra's performances are terrific and heart felt with Tim McGraw showing his acting chops just may be better than his music. There is Oscar buzz already for this film and from what I have seen it is well deserved. I dare anyone to see this movie and not be moved by it or have to wipe a tear away from their eye.

Click here to check out the official website.

No comments: