Friday, November 26, 2010

Burlesque

Regardless of how much ribbing I will be getting for this I have to admit this is the Thanksgiving day movie I have been waiting to see. I am happy to say the movie is not another Showgirls - which I like - but it is campy fun, sexy girls and some great singing by Cher and Christina Aguilera. It amazed me how many people panned the movie before it even came out but it was good fun and I will admit that Christine is no Meryl Streep but damn if she does not sing incredibly and looks great in lingere. It is also nice to see Kristen Bell back singing and dancing again since Reefer Madness: The Movie Musical. If you like both of these these divas then you will want to see this movie and B-U-R-L-E-S-Q-U-E!

Click here to check out the official website.

No comments: