Friday, September 2, 2011

Smurfs 3D

I could not convince any of my friends to see this movie with me but the little West Virginia boy inside of me who was bombarded with the Smurfs every Saturday morning had to see this film to satisfy my need for nostalgia. I am happy to say the film was much more fun than the original cartoon series. Hank Azaria is perfectly cast as Gargamel with your favorite Smurfs like Papa, Smurfette, Brainy, Grouchy, Clumsy, and Handy voiced by Jonathan Winters, Katy Perry, Fred Armisen, George Lopez, Anton Yelchin, and Jeff Foxworthy respectively. Other casting notable is the always hot and hilarious Sofia Vergara who steals the scene when on the screen. I am not looking forward to a resurgence of Smurf mania and speak but I did enjoy this film - all three apples worth.



Click here to check out the official website.

No comments: