Saturday, March 10, 2018

When I was five years old, my mom and my dad took me to the circus for the first time. Lion tamers, acrobats, tightrope walkers... I guess they were okay. But then, this little car drove up... and stopped right in front of *me*. Out jumped this huge clown. He jumped over to me... he lifted me right up out of my seat. Everybody was laughing, even my parents. Then he threw me up on his shoulders and he... he ran me out in the center ring. And all the other clowns started dancing around me... honking their horns and squeaking their noses. Their cakey white faces, and yellow eyes and dingy teeth, were tormenting me. I was terrified. I will never forget those horrible smiling faces as long as I live. Ugh! #OoH #KillerKlownsFromOuterspace #1988 #director #StephenChiodo #ILoveHorrorMovies #HorrorKeepsMeSane #WashingtonDC #shareAMC #AMCTheatres #AMCHoffman22 #Saturday #atthemovies #WhatDidYouDoToday #HorrorArt #clowns


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2tvIgon

No comments: