Saturday, November 17, 2018

Annie Wilkes: I know I left my scrapbook out. I can imagine what you might be thinking of me. But you see, Paul, it's all okay. Last night it came so clear. I realized you just need more time. Eventually, you'll come to accept the idea of being here. Paul, do you know about the early days at the Kimberly diamond mines? Do you know what they did to the Native workers who stole diamonds? Don't worry, they didn't kill them. That would be like junking your Mercedes just because it had a broken spring. No, if they caught them, they had to make sure they could go on working, but they also had to make sure they could never run away. The operation was called hobbling. [Annie places a piece of wood between Paul's ankles] Paul Sheldon: Annie, whatever you're thinking about doing, please don't do it. [Annie picks up a sledgehammer] Paul Sheldon: Annie, for God's... Annie Wilkes: Shh darling, trust me. Paul Sheldon: God's sake... Annie Wilkes: It's for the best. Paul Sheldon: Annie, please! [Annie swings the sledgehammer at Paul's left ankle, breaking it; Paul screams in agonizing pain] Annie Wilkes: Almost done. Just one more. [Annie swings the sledgehammer at Paul's right ankle, breaking it; Paul again screams] Annie Wilkes: God, I love you. #OoH #Misery #1990 #RobReiner #director #KathyBates #JamesCaan #actor #ilovehorrormovies #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @frightrags #readingisfundamental #horrornovel #StephenKing #author #IMDB #quotes #SirNoFaceLives


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Q3Oztc

No comments: