Wednesday, August 7, 2019

Seth Brundle: You have to leave now, and never come back here. Have you ever heard of insect politics? Neither have I. Insects... don't have politics. They're very... brutal. No compassion, no compromise. We can't trust the insect. I'd like to become the first... insect politician. Y'see, I'd like to, but... I'm afraid, uh... đŸ€“đŸŽŸ️đŸ„€đŸżđŸŽ„đŸŽž️👹‍🔬🧬🩟 Ronnie: I don't know what you're trying to say. đŸ€“đŸŽŸ️đŸ„€đŸżđŸŽ„đŸŽž️👹‍🔬🧬🩟 Seth Brundle: I'm saying... I'm saying I - I'm an insect who dreamt he was a man and loved it. But now the dream is over... and the insect is awake. đŸ€“đŸŽŸ️đŸ„€đŸżđŸŽ„đŸŽž️👹‍🔬🧬🩟 Ronnie: No. no, Seth... đŸ€“đŸŽŸ️đŸ„€đŸżđŸŽ„đŸŽž️👹‍🔬🧬🩟 Seth Brundle: I'm saying... I'll hurt you if you stay. đŸ€“đŸŽŸ️đŸ„€đŸżđŸŽ„đŸŽž️👹‍🔬🧬🩟 #OoH #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @frightrags #TheFly #1986 #director #DavidCronenberg #actor #JeffGoldblum #GeenaDavis #ilovehorrormovies #bodyhorror #brundlefly #mondaymotivation


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2Tdhmum

No comments: