Thursday, April 30, 2020

Day 46 of #socialdistancing - it's time to break out! πŸ€“πŸ›‹️πŸ“ΊπŸ“‘πŸŽž️🎞️πŸ”ͺ🩸😱😷 Lisa Webber: Jesse, who is doing this to you? πŸ”ͺ🩸😱 Jesse Walsh: Fred Krueger! He's inside me, and he wants to take me again! πŸ”ͺ🩸😱 Lisa Webber: No, no... Jesse? Jesse, this is not happening. It's got to be everything you've taken in - Schneider, the diary, the glove, only it's all mixed up. πŸ”ͺ🩸😱 Jesse Walsh: Christ, what do I have to do to make you understand me? Last night he made me try and kill my sister. πŸ”ͺ🩸😱 Jesse Walsh: I got blood on my hands. He owns me. πŸ€“πŸ›‹️πŸ“ΊπŸ“‘πŸŽž️πŸ”ͺ🩸😱😷 #OoH #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @frightrags #ANightmareonElmStreet2 #FreddysRevenge #1985 #director #JackSholder #actor #KimMyers #WillPatton #FreddyKrueger #ThursdayMotivation #workfromhome #telework #remotework #IMDBquotes #ilovehorrormovies


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/B_neRyInO2X/

No comments: