Saturday, October 31, 2009

Shredder

So to celebrate Halloween today I have been checking out huluween on Hulu.com and this straight to video release from 2003 seemed to be just the B-movie fodder I needed to get in to the mood. Let's see - no name bad actors, slasher at at ski resort killing teens who snowboard because they are not adhering to the slope rules for skiers, T&A, hot tub scene, and plot written by a 5 year old - good stuff. The effects are OK but very low budget as you expect. The jokes are very lame and hardly invoke any form of laughter on my part but I could spare a groan or two. Was much better then Nine Lives that I was playing in the back ground before that did not hold my interest at all and not even worth a blog post today except here.

Click here to check out the trailer.

No comments: