Monday, September 17, 2018

I'm the kid on the block / With my head made of rock / And I ain't got nobody / I'm the state of the art / Got a brain a la carte /I make the babies cry ... I ain't one of the crowd / I ain't one of the guys / They just avoid me / They run and they hide / Are my colors too bright / Are my eyes set too wide? / I spent my whole life / Burning, turning ... I'm a teenage Frankenstein / The local freak with the twisted mind / I'm a teenage Frankenstein / These ain't my hands / And these legs ain't mine ... Got a synthetic face / Got some scars and a brace / My hands are rough and bloody / I walk into the night / Women faint at the sight / I ain't no cutie-pie / I can't walk in the day / I must walk in the night / Stay in the shadows / Stay out of the light / Are my shoulders too wide / Is my head screwed on tight? / I spent my whole life burning / Burning, turning ... I'm a teenage Frankenstein / The local freak with the twisted mind / I'm a teenage Frankenstein / These ain't my hands / And these legs ain't mine #Songwriters: #AliceCooper #RobertWilliamAthis #OoH #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @frightrags #heavymetal #ilovehorror #horrormusic


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2NmyoXu

No comments: