Thursday, September 20, 2018

You go in, find the President, bring him out in 24 hours, and you're a free man. ...24 hours, huh? ... I'm making you an offer. ... Bullshit! ... Straight just like I said. ... I'll think about it. ... No time. Give me an answer. ... Get a new president! ... We're still at war, Plissken. We need him alive. ... I don't give a fuck about your war... or your president. ... Is that your answer? ... I'm thinking about it. ... Think hard. ... Why me? ... You flew the Gullfire over Leningrad. You know how to get in quiet. You're all I got. ... I guess I go in one way or the other... doesn't mean shit to me. All right... I'll do it. Give me the pardon paper. ... When you come out. ... Before. ... I told you I wasn't a fool, Plissken. ... Call me Snake. #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @FrightRags #OoH #EscapeFromNewYork #1981 #director #JohnCarpenter #SnakePlissken aka #KurtRussell #BobHauk aka #LeeVanCleef #thursdaymotivation #ILoveMovies


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2OFI9wy

No comments: