Saturday, September 14, 2019

😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻😻 #OoH πŸ€“πŸ€©πŸ˜πŸ”₯πŸ€―πŸ’―πŸ€³πŸ–€ Credit to @sweetpeaburlesk : Happy Full Moon from this Friday the 13th Pisces! By this time tomorrow (heh, on #caturday), we'll be in the final stretch of our show -Take the Led Off. Today @goldenglamazon, @dahliafatale, and I rehearsed in the studio together, and it made me really happy about the rockin' boss babes in my life, that I get to produce shows with and have in my shows... to share with you all! See you soon. This is going to be fucking EPIC. In the meantime, enjoy tonight's magic of the πŸŒ•! . . @thepourhousempls bit.ly/ledoffmpls (tix available at the door, too) 6pm doors | 7pm show! #piscespower #piscesfullmoon #harvestmoon #catwoman #latex πŸ“·#bodhiansndphotography


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2I407av

No comments: