Monday, September 2, 2019

Pinhead: This is my body, This is my blood, Happy are they who come to my supper. πŸ€“πŸŽŸ️🍿πŸ₯€πŸŽ₯🎞️πŸ”₯😈 🧩 Pinhead: There is no good, Monroe. There is no evil. There is only flesh. πŸ€“πŸŽŸ️🍿πŸ₯€πŸŽ₯🎞️πŸ”₯😈🧩 Pinhead: [to Joey] I will enjoy making you bleed. And I will enjoy making you enjoy it. πŸ€“πŸŽŸ️🍿πŸ₯€πŸŽ₯🎞️πŸ”₯😈🧩 Pinhead: Unbearable, isn't it? The suffering of strangers, the agony of friends. There is a secret song at the center of the world, Joey, and its sound is like razors through flesh. πŸ”₯😈🧩 Joey: I don't believe you. πŸ”₯😈🧩 Pinhead: Oh come, you can hear its faint echo right now. I'm here to turn up the volume. To press the stinking face of humanity into the dark blood of its own secret heart. πŸ€“πŸŽŸ️🍿πŸ₯€πŸŽ₯🎞️πŸ”₯😈🧩 #OoH #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @frightrags #HellraiserIII #HellonEarth #1992 #director #AnthonyHickox #actor #DougBradley #KevinBernhardt #TerryFarrell #IMDBquotes #ilovehorrormovies #horrorkeepsmesane #Cenobites #LamentationConfiguration #LeMarchandsBox #HorrorNerd #SundayFunday #sundaymotivation


via Instagram https://ift.tt/2lHKnli

No comments: