Thursday, January 9, 2020

I went in to this film believing I was going to get a rehashing of #Alien just substituting deep sea ocean for space based on the trailer - it is not! The film starts out with intense action and keeps ratcheting up the tension until the end - the effects are great and the horror pretty damn good for a #PG13 flick with perfectly timed comedic relief provided by Miller. This is the official selection for my #FridayNightHorrorShow #Meetup this weekend and I can't wait to see this again with my fellow horror fans. They drilled too deep and awoke something ... and you are going to love it! πŸ€“πŸŽŸ️🍿πŸ₯€πŸ“½️🎞️πŸŒŠπŸ™πŸ¦‘πŸ€Ώ #OoH #Underwater #2020 #director #WilliamEubank #actor #KristenStewart #TJMiller #VincentCassel #JessicaHenwick #JohnGallagherJr #MamoudouAthie #ilovehorrormovies #ilovemovies #advancescreening #WednesdayNightMovie #ReviewsIn5orLess #RegalCinemas #RegalCrownClub #RegalUnlimited


via Instagram https://ift.tt/35HTZxD

No comments: