Tuesday, June 9, 2020

Day 86 of #socialdistancing - some days you just gotta go full #Cartman ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ›‹️๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“ก๐Ÿž️๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐ŸŽž️๐Ÿซ I’m afraid this isn’t your chilli, Scott. I switched it with Chef’s. It’s delicious, Chef. I hadn’t planned on that. What I did plan on, however, was that my friends, Stan and Kyle, would betray me and warn you that the Chilli Con Carnival was a trap. I assumed that they would tell you that I had trained Denkins’ pony to bite off your weiner. What they didn’t tell you was that Denkins is a crazy redneck who shoots trespassers on sight. Knowing that you would try and do something to the pony, I warned Mr. Denkins that violent pony killers were in the area. I also knew that you wouldn’t go yourself, for fear of having your weiner bitten off. You would most likely send your parents. And, I’m afraid that when Mr. Denkins spotted them on his property, he shot and killed both your parents. I came just in time to see Mr. Denkins giving his report to Officer Barbrady. And, of course, to steal the bodies. After a night with the hacksaw, I was all ready to put on my Chilli Con Carnival, so that I could tell you personally about your parents’ demise! And of course, feed you your chilli. Do you like it? Do you like it, Scott? I call it Mr. and Mrs. Tenorman Chilli. ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ›‹️๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“ก๐Ÿž️๐ŸฆŒ๐Ÿ‡จ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐ŸŽž️๐Ÿซ #OoH #teeoftheday @teepublic #SouthPark #tearsofunfathomablesadness #Tuesday #TuesdayMotivation #selfquarantine #remotework #telework #workfromhome #nomnomnom #chili


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CBPAygxn8C3/

No comments: