Monday, June 15, 2020

Day 92 of #socialdistancing & #selfquarantine ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ›‹️๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“ก๐ŸŽž️๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Casey: [In the Bar] There's something I've been dying to ask you. What's in the basket? ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: My brother. ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Casey: Your brother! ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Casey: [Duane and Casey both laugh] What is he, a midget? ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: No, we're twins. Siamese twins ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Casey: That's funny, you don't look... ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Casey, Duane Bradley: oriental! ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Casey: [Duane and Casey both laugh] So what happened? Somebody shrink him? ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: No, he's deformed. A freak, he looks like a squashed octopus! ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: Our mother died giving birth to us. He was attached to my right side. They wouldn't let us go to school or anything. They kept us hidden. We were the big family secret. everybody hated us, except our aunt. See, he likes the dark. He doesn't like to be seen, not even by me sometimes. And you know what else? ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: [Casey shakes her head] He talks to me ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: [Points to his head] Up here. ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: Without words. I just hear him whispering in my brain. Sometimes he talks for hours and won't shut up. i used to be able to talk to him like that, but that was when we were still connected. Our aunt said it was our special gift. But since we've been separated, I can't do it anymore, but he can still do it to me. In fact, he's even better at it now, he always knows what I'm thinking... ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Casey: Duane, you're giving me the creeps. ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Duane Bradley: They didn't want him to live. But he fooled them. He didn't die, he just got stronger. Oh, If you only knew what it was like. Duane and I kept hidden from everyone. We're the both of us so messed up. I don't know which one of us is worse... ๐Ÿค“๐Ÿ›‹️๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ“บ๐Ÿ“ก๐ŸŽž️๐ŸŽญ๐Ÿงบ๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #OoH #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @frightrags #BasketCase #1982 #director #FrankHenenlotter #actor #BeverlyBonner #KevinVanHentenryck #IMDBquotes #ilovehorrormovies #horrorkeepsmesane #telework #remotework #workfromhome


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CBejh7BnWeA/

No comments: