Thursday, June 18, 2020

Day 95 of #socialdistancing - the first, the best, and still relevant! ๐Ÿค“๐ŸŽŸ️๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ’บ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž️๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Ben: You know a place back down the road called Beekman's? Beekman's Diner? Anyhow, that's where I found that truck I have out there. There's a radio in the truck. I jumped in to listen, when a big gasoline truck came screaming right across the road! There must've been ten, fifteen of those things chasing after it, grabbing and holding on. Now, I didn't see them at first. I could just see that the truck was moving in a funny way. Those things were catching up to it. Truck went right across the road. I slammed on my breaks to keep from hitting it myself. It went right through the guard rail! I guess - guess the driver must've cut off the road into that gas station by Beekman's Diner. It went right through the billboard, ripped over a gas pump, and never stopped moving! By now it was like a moving bonfire! Didn't know if the truck was going to explode or what. I still hear the man... screaming. These things, just backing away from it! I looked back at the diner to see if - if there was anyone there who could help me. That's when I noticed that the entire place had been encircled. There wasn't a sign of life left, except... by now, there were no more screams. I realized that I was alone, with fifty or sixty of those things just... standing there, staring at me! I started to drive, I - I just plowed right through them! They didn't move! They didn't run, or... they just stood there, staring at me! I just wanted to crush them! And they scattered through the air, like bugs. ๐Ÿค“๐ŸŽŸ️๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ’บ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž️๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ Ben: Now get the hell down in the cellar. You can be the boss down there, but I'm boss up here! ๐Ÿค“๐ŸŽŸ️๐Ÿฟ๐Ÿฅค๐Ÿ’บ๐ŸŽฅ๐ŸŽž️๐ŸŽฌ๐ŸŽญ๐ŸงŸ๐ŸงŸ‍♂️๐ŸงŸ‍♀️๐Ÿฉธ๐Ÿ˜ฑ #OoH #teeoftheday #horrorteeoftheday @frightrags #NightoftheLivingDead #1968 #director #GeorgeARomero #actor #DuaneJones #ilovehorrormovies #horrorkeepsmesane #selfquarantine #remotework #telework #workfromhome #IMDBquotes


via Instagram https://instagr.am/p/CBk_bXQnQZN/

No comments: